Wednesday 15 May 2013

Infinity Bridge, Stockton-On-Tees

Following my first visit to the Infinity Bridge back in January of this year, I was keen to revisit this location for more photography. My previous, and only visit, was at dusk, when I managed to grab some nice shots of the bridge when illuminated, but this time was a very different affair as I photographed at mid-day in bright sunshine. The River Tees was approaching high tide when I arrived filling a parking space on the South side of the water. And it was this side of the River Tees that I concentrated on, as I looked for decent vantage points to begin my work. Conditions were ideal as I wandered around, so it wasn't going to be a difficult task to get the photographs I was hoping for. There wasn't many people around during the half hour I spent at the Infinity Bridge, which was surprising considering the lovely weather. Maybe folk had opted to visit the more picturesque locations around Stockton, if there are any!

Not much else to say, to be honest, other than 'Here are the photographs'. And from there I headed East towards Redcar & Cleveland, to 'Paddy's Hole', which will be my next blog entry. There's stacks more photo's to come, so I'll catch up with those very soon. Cheers!
Ash