Saturday 15 January 2011

Tyne-Tees TV - Pip's Puzzler

Visitors to my Blog will probably be aware that I occasionally submit photo's to Tyne Tees Television, who in turn use them on their daily weather bulletins. In 2010 they showed quite a few of my photo's that I captured in the region and so far in 2011 I have only submitted one, which was shown earlier this week. This time, my photo wasn't shown on a weather bulletin, but another feature called 'Pip's Puzzler' which ITV runs every few days. The puzzler shows a photograph of a local scene that has been sliced into peices and jumbled up. Viewers are then asked to identify the scene by emailing the presenter with their answer. This is the first time ITV have used one of my photo's for Pip's Puzzler, which is a nice change from the weather bulletins, but they don't mention the photographers name...ah well!

Whilst taking photo's on Penshaw Hill I decided to send one in to ITV, so I left a gap at the left-hand side of the frame, as this is where the weather presenter usually stands when the photo's are shown. So, without further ado, and just for the record, here is the original image.
It's a tad better than the 'Squeshed' version they showed on yon telly!
Cheers, Ash