Wednesday 4 June 2014

Facebook

Welcome back!

A few months ago I decided to get myself a Facebook page to connect with people through my photography. Every week I update my page, sometimes several times, sometimes only once. The photo uploads are mostly new images, although I occasionally post bit and pieces from my archives. As well as posting on my own page I also contribute to other photography related pages, such as Let's Talk Photography North-East and Monochrome Vision UK. If you happen a member of these pages then keep an eye out for my work. Both sites have some excellent photography from people who know how to take a shot or two and as well as viewing their work they often post details of camera settings/equipment used, etc. Social media photography pages are a great resource for information and as a member myself it's never a bad thing to share this kind of stuff amongst the like-minded. If you would like to connect with me and my work then feel free to 'Like' my page. You can find me and my photography here - Ashley Corr Photography (Facebook).

Here is a quick preview of my last two posts on Facebook, featuring 'Bamburgh Sunrise' and 'Guardian Angels'
Catch ya later, Ash