Saturday 26 April 2014

Super Size Canvas

Earlier this week I printed my first Super Size Canvas prints, at 45x30 inches, stretched and wrapped round a 32mm gallery style frame. I've got to be honest, the print quality was outstanding, with pin sharp detail and true colour reproduction throughout. Both canvas prints were made to order and are now on display at a firm of accountants in South Shields. The buyer was so happy with the quality of the work she gave a very strong indication that more orders would follow, as they wanted canvas prints to display in their other branches at Sunderland, Newcastle and Hexham. As I have an extensive image library containing images of local interest, I'm fairly optimistic they can find something they like on my website, which can in turn be reproduced as canvas prints. Following the success of these 'Larger' canvas prints, I will be adding this option (45x30 inches) to my new store layout which will reopen in the next few weeks at ashleycorr.com. All canvas orders will receive a first class courier delivery service (DPD) which has a turnaround of 72 hours in most cases. Canvases will be bubble wrapped then secured with layers of corrugated cardboard to prevent the product being damaged in transit. So, keep an eye out for my new online shop which will be open just as soon as I get my arse into gear and finish the pages. Almost there.


Lastly, here are the two canvas prints I mentioned earlier. I quickly managed to grab a photo of each before heading over South Shields to deliver them promptly at the pre-arranged time. The canvases are...

1. Marsden Sunrise
2. Littlehaven Dawn

Back soon, Ash