Tuesday 11 January 2011

Approaching The Big Four Zero!

Yes, almost 40 folks!
By the way, that's not my age - it'll be a while before I reach that milestone (wink).
My website, ashleycorr.com, has had almost 40,000 hits since it's introduction back in 2005, with a steady rise in the first couple of years, through to a steep rise over the last 18 months or so.

My work has been advertised through certain channels, mainly through sales of my work, although I have also generated interest through Commissions, TV exposure and Search Engine Optimisation, amongst others. My website continues to improve through regular updates, including the more recent 'Gallery Revamps' that are a simple case of 'Out with the old and in with the new'. Revamps also include replacing images that were optimised during upload, as quite a few appear slightly out of focus on the page. The slideshow bug that was causing this has now been fixed, so the results should now be visible to the viewer.

Ashleycorr.com will further improve as I intend to upload more video clips to my Blog page, including short clips of my trips in the field. The footage was recorded 'In camera' (Canon 7D) in High-Definition and will be uploaded in the next few weeks. As well as this, I will be updating most pages on my website and also creating new pages which will feature slideshows and pop-up galleries. In the meantime, thanks for visiting, and feel free to tip my hit counter over the '40' mark. Cheers!

AC